Portable ramps are a great solution for getting a wheelchair up 1-3 steps. The 2ft ramp would be more suited towards a single step or threshold.
This 2ft portable ramp from EZ Access is no exception!
The Whopping 10 Year Warranty will have you feeling secure in knowing you are buying the absolute best!
Need to transport a power chair in a minivan? Portable ramps are the ideal solution for this situation. Portable ramps to load a wheelchair in the side door are usually the 6 or 8 foot variety. For the rear door or the tail gate of a pickup truck, 10′ portable ramps work very well. Image Shown is not the 2ft ramp.
Safety Tips from RampNOW
- Always have a qualified assistant present when using a portable ramp.
- Never use a walker on a portable ramp
- Never exceed a slope greater than 2″ on 12″ with an occupied chair or scooter. Never exceed a slope greater than 3″ on a 12″ with an unoccupied chair or scooter.
- Always make sure that the top of the ramp is secured on step or landing before using.
- Always follow the manufacture recommendations for chair or scooter.
- Always use your lap belt.