Rental and Sales
RampNOW rents and sells a variety of portable ramps. There are so many styles available that we can’t picture them all here. Call 630-892-7267 for more information. We do have some low cost “Special Purchase” ramps in stock for immediate delivery.
Portable ramps are a great solution for getting a wheelchair up 1-3 steps. We recommend that you not exceed a 2:12 slope on most applications. For public access buildings, check your state codes. Portable ramps are intended for rises under 21″.
Need to transport a power chair in a minivan? Portable ramps are the ideal solution for this situation. Portable ramps to load a wheelchair in the side door are usually the 6 or 8 foot variety. For the rear door or the tail gate of a pickup truck, 10′ portable ramps work very well.
Browse our Products Below
Safety Tips from RampNOW
- Always have a qualified assistant present when using a portable ramp.
- Never use a walker on a portable ramp
- Never exceed a slope greater than 2″ on 12″ with an occupied chair or scooter. Never exceed a slope greater than 3″ on a 12″ with an unoccupied chair or scooter.
- Always make sure that the top of the ramp is secured on step or landing before using.
- Always follow the manufacture recommendations for chair or scooter.
- Always use your lap belt.